Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarahl

Yoga For The Long Haul

4 posts in this topic

Hi! Soon I will be flying from Brisbane, Australia to Greece for the retreat! Soo excited!!! But not looking forward to the long long long flight. Does anyone do yoga in the airports while in transit? Any tips for yoga while seated on the plane that is not going to annoy your seat buddies? Happy Monday!

mimisouth and YogaByCandace like this

Yay! Can't wait to meet you! I am totally that person who will get up and stretch in the middle of the aisle. I generally just keep it to lifting my arms up overhead and then out in front with a round back, and then sometimes if there's a bigger space by the bathrooms or something I'll do a quick rag doll pose. But yeah, though long haul flights are tough!! 

Yay! Can't wait to meet you! I am totally that person who will get up and stretch in the middle of the aisle. I generally just keep it to lifting my arms up overhead and then out in front with a round back, and then sometimes if there's a bigger space by the bathrooms or something I'll do a quick rag doll pose. But yeah, though long haul flights are tough!! 

I thought I was the one one LOL! :)

Can't wait to meet you candace! Ok I will totally embrace my traveling yogi self and just get up and do it. And thanks yogirishi :)

YogiRishi likes this