Vinya

I Need A Yoga Buddy

2 posts in this topic

I am looking for a yoga buddy... someone to keep me on track with my at home practices when there are no classes.

I am mid 20s. Very inflexible. Not extremely low, but still low upper body strength. Relatively fit though.

Goals include being able to bend at the hips, which I am currently incapable of, touching my toes, forearm stand, and being able to do at least 2 pull ups. End date for these goals is the end of May.

I want my buddy to be in Canada or the US, and I would like to be able to share my number with them in time to help get motivation via text as well.

I would prefer my buddy to be more knowledgeable than me, and have a lot of patience. Understand that starting May, I will be working a lot, and not always be around my phone.

Don't care about your sex, race, or age. I require someone who can accept me as I am though as well. I hope that we will be able to send pictures back and forth, as I feel like you will know I am keeping up with my practice if i send you a picture of me doing a pose, etc.

Basically, unfortunately, I need a buddy who at least for the first little while doesn't need me, but who really wants a "project" and is willing to open up to me as well.

Any takers?