Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyra

Best Way To Use Forum On Ipad?

4 posts in this topic

I can view the forum pretty easily on my iPad, but I can't see the top 'toolbar' so I don't know whether I'm signed in or not, whether I have any notifications etc. It also means that it's difficult to post or to view new topics!

Is there an app that anyone uses, or any other suggestions? I know there are a few generic ones out there but I don't know what they are.

Hi Tyra,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having viewing the forum with your tablet. Larry is right, there is a mobile version on the bottom left part of the forum page. It makes it a little easier to navigate but it isn't fully integrated in the YBC look and feel yet. It is definitely a plan of ours in the future to improve the forums performance and appearance, especially the mobile version. Thanks for your patience and feel free to direct message me if you have any other problems or concerns about the forum in the future. Cheers!

I am posting on my iPad now! I'd noticed the "mobile version" link on the bottom of the page but I just ignored it because I'm used to sites going to mobile version automatically so it confused me a bit