Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AngelaDarling

Natural Make Up Products

6 posts in this topic

I really like the following brands: 

-Korres (I've used their eye pencils and eyeshadows)

-Derma-e for face moisturizer and eye cream

-Jurlique for face moisturizer 

My mom swears by Dr Hauschka and always asks me to bring her their foundation, mascara and lipstick when I go through Germany, where it's less expensive

Oak and aprilharry like this

Okay, I know $20 for one eye liner pencil is a lot, but I really like INIKA's organic and natural eye liners. I got the green lagoon color as a sample in my Birchbox and later bought the sapphire color. They go on really smoothly and come with a sharpener. My only problem is that, since I have oily skin, I have to use a primer on my eyelids before using it. But it's a great product and definitely worth the money.

aprilharry and AngelaDarling like this

Hi, I try to live as chemical free as I can and swear by a brand called Lily Lolo. They don't cost the earth and their products are good quality. I use their powder eyeshadow as a liquid liner (A-MAZING!) and their mineral foundation/blush. Their mascara isn't bad either!  :)

Youngblood is pricey, but I love their foundation, it's worth every penny because I don't have to worry about breakouts (which end up costing me extra $$$). Alima Pure's is great also- you can get samples in a range of shades from both of those companies on the cheap. Pacifica now has gel and pencil eyeliner and mineral mascara without animal ingredients, mineral oil, talc, parabens, etc.