yogafire

Ladies - how do you avoid panty lines when wearing tight yoga pants?

35 posts in this topic

@HGB Personally 1 and 3 look the most comfortable. #2 looks rather uncomfortable to me for some reason. If they are comfy for you, wear them! I'm not the kind to really care about what people are thinking when I'm exercising. All of my stuff matches in some bizarre way, so it doesn't really matter. I'm quite a simple soul with my gear...until we get to equestrian gear. Then I'm picky.

HGB likes this

@KateZena Thanks. :-) Yes. I prefer option #3. :)

@yogadk Thanks. :-) The shorty by Nike are spiffy as KateZena mentioned. :) My former girlfriend wears thongs ... she wouldn't like me to see in a thong xD Neither do I wear a bro bra. :D

@HGB I think thongs were invented by someone who felt dental floss should go up your butt. No, I want actual an actual garment that cover my tuches.

HGB likes this

@HGB mine does as well but that does not mean i cant ;) 
Don't think my girlfriend loves that i wear, but its my body so luckily I can decide my self.

@KateZena I think they made one of the greats inventions of all time, can't figure out why some don't wear thongs - their just ain't nothing as comfortable and if not I claim its the wrong size or brand. But hey we are all different, and thanks for that :)

HGB likes this

HA HA @yogadk. We are all different! I know it's possible to wear thongs and do horseback riding, but my brain can't wrap around it. I like my tuches covered; you like thongs. You could say we're the inverse of each other like the Sassy and Sasha at my NFP. Sasha is a painted pony that's predominately chestnut with white splashes; Sassy is a horse that is the inverse - white with brown splashes. Sasha loves to be pet; Sassy is a little sassy. 

Oh good lordy, I'm speaking horse now.....

HGB likes this