Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nfenchak

YBC Mantra Box

7 posts in this topic

Who else got theirs and wants to talk?

First off, I love the font in the card that gives all the coupon codes and website addy's for the products - What is this font? I must have it.

Second, I'm so glad I didn't get any food with crickets. I'm sorry, just don't think I'm ready for it.

Third - My favorite product is the lip bag from My other bag!

I've already tried the King & My bride salve - I did a workout w/ a ton of heavy kettlebell & no gloves - so callouses were killing me on my hands. The salve really helped!

yoga bliss mat cleaner! love the smell - I really like their website and will be buying some of the dog products and a few others really caught my eye (next paycheck)

vital proteins - tried it this morning - loved Lauren's post using it in a recipe and have wanted to try it, but didn't want to fork over 40 some bucks on it to try it.

Wild Zora beef bars. I've always been really grossed out by beef jerky. I never would have tried it in a million years until this morning. I figured my 10 year old or husband would eat it. OMG - it's like a steak dried up. I loved it!! Now I know why people love this stuff.

Tom's coffee - Can not wait to try - this was the first thing I was going to try, but I don't have a grinder, so I'm going to wait till I can use a friends - but the smell......LOVE

The other products I have used and really loved (the lip gloss) shaping oil or have plans to do so soon.

Loved my box, thanks for all the thought and time you put into it!!

First off, I love the font in the card that gives all the coupon codes and website addy's for the products - What is this font? I must have it.

Second, I'm so glad I didn't get any food with crickets. I'm sorry, just don't think I'm ready for it.

Didn't order one, but love the informative review, especially these bits. :D

Who else got theirs and wants to talk?

First off, I love the font in the card that gives all the coupon codes and website addy's for the products - What is this font? I must have it. ​It's called arcane regular from dafont.com :)

:D hahahah now I totally want to secure some cricket bars for the box for the next one!! i'm telling you! you wouldn't even know they were crickets unless i told ya! but, no promises, those bars are really, really expensive :(

Third - My favorite product is the lip bag from My other bag! the bonus is that the girl who owns this business is AWESOME. I find her bags so durable and high quality, and it just feels good to support a small business run by someone who is just so kind.

I've already tried the King & My bride salve - I did a workout w/ a ton of heavy kettlebell & no gloves - so callouses were killing me on my hands. The salve really helped! another one who is just a cool, kind girl passionate about her stuff. plus the owner's name is candice, soooo  :wub:  no, but in all seriousness, her products are so good and she makes them all herself, and is so knowledgeable about the ingredients she uses and so passionate about her products (tip: do not keep soap in a hot, wet place).

yoga bliss mat cleaner! love the smell - I really like their website and will be buying some of the dog products and a few others really caught my eye (next paycheck) ok well this is getting repetitive but the owner is an awesome girl in miami who, like the other two, is super passionate about her products. she sent me an essential oil blend called meditation station that has been my go-to in my diffuser while i'm at my desk. smells heavenly.

vital proteins - tried it this morning - loved Lauren's post using it in a recipe and have wanted to try it, but didn't want to fork over 40 some bucks on it to try it. ​ok i don't know too much about the owner, this company is a little bit bigger, but still retains small company vibes. they're awesome to work with and their product speaks for itself. i made homemade marshmallows with their stuff last summer and they were ah-mazing (here's the recipe)

Wild Zora beef bars. I've always been really grossed out by beef jerky. I never would have tried it in a million years until this morning. I figured my 10 year old or husband would eat it. OMG - it's like a steak dried up. I loved it!! Now I know why people love this stuff. another company i really love. zora is the wife of the husband and wife team. they are a small business who makes a ga-reat product. i always take these bars when i travel and i love them because regular jerky always has sugar and soy and stuff i'm not supposed to have on the gaps diet. these are gaps and paleo friendly, woop! 

Tom's coffee - Can not wait to try - this was the first thing I was going to try, but I don't have a grinder, so I'm going to wait till I can use a friends - but the smell......LOVE i met the pr girl of TOMS at the yoga journal conference during a networking event and let me tell you, networking events are so awkward, and not everyone is super friendly...but this girl came right up to me and chatted me up about everything from the food to the yoga classes to my little blog. she is great (shout out to sarah from TOMS!) and taught lots about the company. I really like them, believe in what they're doing, and thought their coffee and gifting card would be a good addition to the box :)

The other products I have used and really loved (the lip gloss) shaping oil or have plans to do so soon.

Loved my box, thanks for all the thought and time you put into it!!  :wub: i am so so soooo glad to hear you liked it! it was definitely a labor of love - so many hiccups along the way, including a huge meltdown when the custom box order fell through, and then major issues with our brand new printer that we'd purchased specifically so we could get all the info cards and shipping labels printed, not to mention packing issues...i am going to share  a whole post on it but that's the little preview. i am SO happy we did it, and have been enjoying the response on instagram with #myybcmantrabox and can't wait for the next one... now, need to figure out whether to keep it to 100 to keep is manageable (Greg might be taking a new job and I'll be on my own!) or whether to really go for it up and open it up to an unlimited amount. We'll see.

Sounds delightful... I live in the UK and couldn't justify the postage  :13: ​i so so sooooo wish i could've charged less for postage. i had just guessed at it, but when it came time to actually ship, it ended up being just a few dollars more than i had guessed! :( too bad we don't have a europe-based office, that'd make things easier! 

mimisouth likes this

I got mine and filmed this little unboxing video for my YouTube Channel, I love watching unboxing videos of beauty boxes, healthy living and things like that so I though why not share what I got?!? let me know what you think

I love everything in the box...the emmy's macaroons didn't even make it to the end of filming the video hahaha they are SO good!

I think I've tried everything in the box except for the salve...can someone tell me what I should use it for?? I am so not fancy enough hahaha. 

I used the soulful essence mat cleaner after my yoga in the park session and I like it a lot! I also though it was so sweet that the company took the time to post on my instagram saying that they hope I enjoy the mat cleaner, such a good feeling and that is a great quality for a company to have!! 

Candace - If you do decide to make it open for the masses and everyone I'm local and would be happy to help, that way I can make sure there are no crickets in mine  :3:

That's it, you're all getting crickets next time!!!  :3:

First of all, thank you for the awesome video - it was so much fun to watch and I'm so glad you liked everything. Plus your make up ROCKS. The salve is great for extra dry skin. It's got essential oils in it so it's really healing and just all around awesome. Feel free to ask more from the girl who makes it: @kingandbride on insta - she's pretty awesome about getting right back to people!! 

I may take you up on that offer! Thank you!!!!

fshliz09 likes this