YogaByCandace

YogaByCandace Official App

9 posts in this topic

Love the app but have been experiencing problems with it over the last couple of days. When I click into the blog from the app, I cannot click around within it. For example, I can't click away pop up advertising, and I can't click on the "read more" parts.  I use iOS, and it's fully updated. Just telling you because you've asked for feedback, and so I'm hoping this helps.

YogaByCandace likes this

Love the app but have been experiencing problems with it over the last couple of days. When I click into the blog from the app, I cannot click around within it. For example, I can't click away pop up advertising, and I can't click on the "read more" parts.  I use iOS, and it's fully updated. Just telling you because you've asked for feedback, and so I'm hoping this helps.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to take the link out of the app because the app isn't equipped to handle how rich the blog is. This is why it's crashing and not allowing you to click around. The best bet would be to open up your browser in your phone and type in yogabycandace.com or you might be able to create an icon or make it a 'favorite' in your phone for easy access. I hope that helps! In the meantime, I'll speak with the app developer and see if there is something he can do to make the website work within the app but my gut feeling is it will take a lot of time and a lot of money, so for now just open up the blog within your phone's browser rather than the app. :)

Lorelei likes this

I received my gift in the mail today for rating the app, which I love! Thanks Candace! Also, I enjoy the subscription service. I just got it this month and I want to say it's definitely worth the great low price!:7:

scottcraft and MrBalloonHands like this

Quick Question on the app - I just switched form Android to Iphone! I haven't cancelled my subscription through the downloaded version on my android because i do not want to loose everything. If i download it from the app store on my iphone will it be like starting new? Or can i switch everything over? ahhh - i am so not a tech person. 

Hi there Kayla!

Send me a quick email at lauren AT yogabycandace DOT com and I'll get you in touch with our app developer. Hopefully we'll get this squared away for you ASAP :)

Thanks!

Lauren 

13 hours ago, kayla said:

Quick Question on the app - I just switched form Android to Iphone! I haven't cancelled my subscription through the downloaded version on my android because i do not want to loose everything. If i download it from the app store on my iphone will it be like starting new? Or can i switch everything over? ahhh - i am so not a tech person. 

Kayla - see the above post please :)

On 12/29/2016 at 8:16 AM, kayla said:

I received this from a 'behind the scenes' techie...

...download the app on the new phone. when you log into the app, the content already purchased should be available to download