YogaByCandace

Huge Giveaway To Celebrate The Yoga Forum

29 posts in this topic

Just a reminder, we are doing a huge giveaway in celebration of the launch of this forum! Don't forget to enter!

YBC Yoga Forum Giveaway

To celebrate the launch, we're hosting a yoga kit giveaway! One lucky person will win all of the items below! 

1. Yoga bolster

2. Yoga blanket 

3. Black mat pro

4. YBC SWEAT Dvd

5. Two Hugger Mugger cork blocks 

Giveaway Rules

1. Sign up as a member on our forum and start contributing over the next two weeks.

2. Once you've signed up and posted at least three times, come back to this blog post and leave a comment with your member name and any initial thoughts on the forum.

3. One random winner will be chosen on October 28th, 2014.

4. Open to all, though we might need to order a similar product in the case that the exact product isn't available in your country. If you are out of the USA, we are not responsible for import taxes.

5. All entries will be verified.

6. Tweet, instagram, or share on Google+ and earn one extra entry each. To get the extra entries, you will need to comment on this blog post one (or two or three) more times with the link to your tweet and/or instagram post (you must disable the privacy settings if applicable so it can be verified).

christinakc, Oak, lagurl and 2 others like this

The prizes are awesome!!! Does a share on Facebook count? I love the forum!!! I've already started to learn a lot from these fellow yogis and I'm excited to learn more and make more yogi friends from all over!!

YogaByCandace likes this

Very excited to be here! You're officially everywhere in the social media world!! LOL. As always, very user friendly and informative.  GREAT items in the giveaway! Thanks for bringing yoga into my life  :)

~Namaste,

YogaByCandace likes this

The prizes are awesome!!! Does a share on Facebook count? I love the forum!!! I've already started to learn a lot from these fellow yogis and I'm excited to learn more and make more yogi friends from all over!!

Oops, sorry! I thought I answered this yesterday but apparently it didn't go through. Yes, a Facebook share counts when you post a screenshot of the share in the comment to let us know you shared. (Otherwise it's tough to verify.)  :)

laceyd likes this

Oops, sorry! I thought I answered this yesterday but apparently it didn't go through. Yes, a Facebook share counts when you post a screenshot of the share in the comment to let us know you shared. (Otherwise it's tough to verify.)  :)

ok great! Thanks for answering Candace. No worries about missing it, there's a lot of awesomeness going on in this forum!
YogaByCandace likes this

My username is Wildore, my real name is Madeline (nice to meet you)!

From what I've seen so far, this will likely become my favorite online yoga community.  It seems to be relatively new and there's something to be said about becoming a part of a community as it get off the ground.  I love all the areas for discussion about both yoga and everything else!  I get a feel for the users and the content they submit and I can relate to their thoughts and struggles, they aren't those mystical yoga teachers who spend all their time inverted on the mat.  I can relate to the users here much more than I can in other communities I've tried to be a part of. 

Reggi, YogaByCandace and Melanie like this

How can I add a pic? I posted on FB and screenshot it but I can't figure out how to post it. Lol it's probably something obvious and I'm totally over looking it.

How can I add a pic? I posted on FB and screenshot it but I can't figure out how to post it. Lol it's probably something obvious and I'm totally over looking it.

When you go to comment on the blog post, there's a little picture icon on the left just underneath where you'll be typing the comment. Click on that and you should be able to upload the screen shot. Please note the functionality is a little funky - it might tell you that it didn't upload but it always does. For some reason the user generally can't see the screenshot but everyone else reading can. It's maddening but I don't know how to fix it :wacko:   

laceyd likes this

When you go to comment on the blog post, there's a little picture icon on the left just underneath where you'll be typing the comment. Click on that and you should be able to upload the screen shot. Please note the functionality is a little funky - it might tell you that it didn't upload but it always does. For some reason the user generally can't see the screenshot but everyone else reading can. It's maddening but I don't know how to fix it :wacko:

I see the icons but none are for attaching a pic. Could it be because I'm using a mobile device? It's really no big deal. I shared it more because I love this forum anyways!
YogaByCandace likes this

These prizes are amazing. I've wanted to try a Black Mat Pro forever, and I would love love love to have a Sweat DVD to throw in my bag when I travel for work! Thanks for the opportunity, Candace.

YogaByCandace likes this

Had some time today to explore the forum and I love it!  I love practicing with your videos when I am not able to make it to a studio class and I find the posts on proper alignment very helpful.  I am excited to be a part of this community.  Thanks Candace!  Good luck to everyone - these prizes are amazing!

YogaByCandace likes this

I see the icons but none are for attaching a pic. Could it be because I'm using a mobile device? It's really no big deal. I shared it more because I love this forum anyways!

It might be that you're using a mobile device but it's also a little funky - half the time people upload a pic they personally don't see it but then everyone else can - it's so weird. Rest assured that if you've tried it from a computer you're good.  :)

laceyd likes this

Groovy giveaway! And I love that you are expanding your community into a forum. I'm new to following you, but really dig the vibe of your posts and its nice to have a spot to post questions for you and your peeps.

Yey ! Congrats to yogagrammy but really I do feel that we are all winners, we form part of this great idea that Candace had which is awesome , you can just feel the good vines and intention in every single person that forms part of the fourm , I really wnat to thank you Candace and Greg, you guys rock

Mana, YogaByCandace, KateR and 7 others like this

A HUGE thank you to Candace and this awesome forum! :0: I had been following the blog and when the forum was started I was super thrilled! As I've said before, I don't have a yoga studio to go to, however, our recreation commission has a weight room and has zumba classes and just a few months ago added a yoga class 3 times a week. With my night shift schedule, I'm either working or sleeping and just can't make it very often. This forum gives me the opportunity to talk Yoga with like minded people with a common interest and learn from not only Candace (which I've learned TONS!), but everyone on the forum as well! :47: Great forum Candace! Keep up the great work!  :24: