Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robin

Yoga Journal Conferences

7 posts in this topic

I haven't attended but my Miami trip coincides with the YJ conference. 

A part of me REALLY wants to go - there are some seriously cool looking classes. But the other part of me isn't sure it's worth it (and it's so expensive!) 

I need to look more closely at the schedule and how ticketing works. If I can pay for a few individual classes I'll likely go.

Would love to hear from someone who has attended before....anyone?

I attended last year and will attend again this year in South Florida. I did a 2-day intensive with a wonderful instructor and then the other 2 days I selected various instructors to learn from. What a treat...whether you want to just take a class and do asana or learn philosophy, alignment, meditation. Whatever...there is something for everyone. I highly recommend it, even if you just go for one day. The Marketplace is super fun too...lots of fun products to try and buy and some good deals too!

YogaByCandace and Reggi like this

I attended last year and will attend again this year in South Florida. I did a 2-day intensive with a wonderful instructor and then the other 2 days I selected various instructors to learn from. What a treat...whether you want to just take a class and do asana or learn philosophy, alignment, meditation. Whatever...there is something for everyone. I highly recommend it, even if you just go for one day. The Marketplace is super fun too...lots of fun products to try and buy and some good deals too!

I just signed up for a Friday class! Excited to check out The Marketplace too. Maybe I'll bump into you!

Just googled it. The next yoga conferece in Germany is in colone (may-june 2015). So that´s only a stones throw from here. There is still time, but I´ll go there. :)

YogaByCandace likes this