Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CT927

Trying to plan a yoga retreat. Need some Assistance

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm trying to plan a yoga retreat in the US for a group of 35-50 year old yogis. I came to the conclusion that planning a trip for a large group (15-20) can be difficult. Are there any services, or organizations out there that help in organizing a trip of this magnitude?

Any help it appreciated. 

Thanks you.

You may be interested in reading this post I did a while back. There are services that will help - a quick google search will bring you to them - but I haven't used any in the past because on initial research it seemed that their price drove up the overall cost and I was concerned it would be out of budget for my students.

In my opinion, Anahata, it can be pretty stressful - just a lot to consider between finding a venue (and paying for it), ensuring that it's actually a suitable venue and that the pictures aren't deceiving (which has definitely happened to me before, yikes, haha), coordinating transfers between the airport/venue and venue/activities, scheduling those activities to factor in time needed for travel, figuring out the costs of the transfers divided by however many people and factoring that into the total cost, adding in the cost of any included activities, the cost of food/chef, making sure to let the chef know about anyone who has allergies or diet restrictions, it really is a lot of logistical work.

KristiSmithYoga likes this