scottcraft

Instagram and yoga

7 posts in this topic

How many of you share your yoga pictures on Instagram? Since I've started following more yoga related posters on Instagram I've discovered some yoga challenges that are pretty fun. Following more advanced yogis is definitely motivational!

I love the Instagram yoga community! I share pictures of my practice also, even though I'm a beginner. I'm thescottcraft if anyone wants to follow me. 

Kerri and afriske like this

I love the IG yoga community! I see some awesome poses, usually coupled with inspiration messages. It's a motivation and inspiration for me. I share mine, not often but if I finally find my way into a pose I've been working on. 

scottcraft likes this

I love the IG yoga community! I see some awesome poses, usually coupled with inspiration messages. It's a motivation and inspiration for me. I share mine, not often but if I finally find my way into a pose I've been working on. 

It is a really great community! Everyone is very encouraging and helpful. What's your Instagram name if you don't mind me following?

It is a really great community! Everyone is very encouraging and helpful. What's your Instagram name if you don't mind me following?

peace.yoga.nursing

:)

scottcraft likes this