afriske

Yoga Blogs

13 posts in this topic

Hey afriske! I only briefly glanced at your blog because it's late, but I dig what I saw! I'll check it out more later. I have two blogs - kristismithyoga.com and theartofauthenticliving.com (the latter is brand new). 

Anyway, I would love to know if any other readers have blogs. The Yoga Desa is a blog that one of Candace's readers has. We are both on Facebook, and I'm on Instagram (@kristismithyoga). ?

afriske and scottcraft like this

Hey afriske! I only briefly glanced at your blog because it's late, but I dig what I saw! I'll check it out more later. I have two blogs - kristismithyoga.com and theartofauthenticliving.com (the latter is brand new). 

Anyway, I would love to know if any other readers have blogs. The Yoga Desa is a blog that one of Candace's readers has. We are both on Facebook, and I'm on Instagram (@kristismithyoga). ?

Are you going to be keeping up both blogs?

Yes! I won't be posting as frequently to kristismithyoga.com as I am to theartofauthenticliving.com, but I will still be posting to both. [I wish I could blog full-time like Candace!]

Good, I'll have to check the new one out too.

KristiSmithYoga likes this

Great topic @afriske. I'll be checking your blog out for sure! I have a blog as well, it's been up for a while, but I'm only just now trying to post regularly.

www.movebreathethrive.com/blog

:)

Thanks @brenskip55 I actually am working on getting my own domain and website up and running. It will be under the same name, just not the wordpress.com afterwards! I decided to fork up some funds for this because I really enjoy blogging. So once that's all set up I'll post it here, and I'll be posting more frequently!

YogaByCandace likes this

Also @brenskip55 I am really digging the vibe of your blog and will keep checking it out. Also want to try that Thai soup! Yum! It's so cold where I am right now, so anything with "soup" in the title sounds phenomenal!

YogaByCandace likes this

13 hours ago, afriske said:

Also @brenskip55 I am really digging the vibe of your blog and will keep checking it out. Also want to try that Thai soup! Yum! It's so cold where I am right now, so anything with "soup" in the title sounds phenomenal!

Thank you! Definitely try the soup - it's seriously so good. :)

I'm really trying to be more consistent in my posting, so feel free to e-slap me across the face if I start lagging :P

I'll definitely keep any eye on your blog. Lovin' it! Keep up the great work!

afriske and YogaByCandace like this