NurseH0lly

Hey there from Toronto, Canada!

7 posts in this topic

Hey there YBC crew! 

First of all, I wanted to say congratulations Candace and YBC on your book deal! So exciting!

My name is Holly and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm a nurse by day and a hippie yogi by night. My yoga of choice right now (since February) is Baptiste Power Yoga but I've been doing yoga sporadically for about 10 years starting with Hatha and Kundalini yoga. Recently, I've been deepening my practice with Baron Baptiste's 40 days to personal revolution through practice, meditation, diet, and personal inquiry. Really enjoying how strong I've been feeling lately with more consistent practice.

Anyhow, thrilled to be part of the community! :15:

Holly

Welcome! I've always been interested in trying Kundalini yoga. I just recently tried two Baptiste Power classes, so I'm interested in exploring more and hearing about your 40 day revolution. :)

Hey Holly! Welcome to the forum! I'm right there with you on the "nurse by day, hippie yogi by night"! Lol. I need some scrubs that say that! :D

I've never heard of Baptiste yoga. I'll have to check that out! I still consider myself as a newbie (been practicing only since February of this year) so I've just barely got my head in the door about all the different practices out there!

Hi Holly! Thanks for the congrats, I appreciate it! And welcome to the forum!! You are in good company here - feel free to poke around, ask questions or hop on over to the chat room :)

robert likes this

Welcome! This community is wonderful. I've practiced Kundalini a few times, but am not too familiar with Baron Baptiste. I'm interested in hearing about your 40 day journey though, and hope to check out the personal revolution myself!