Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrBalloonHands

Social Media

20 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Anyone on Instagram or Twitter? I thought it would be fun if we all could connect there as well. 

My twitter name: MrBalloonhands

My Instagram name: Mr_Balloon_Hands

When my boss disappears, I'll log in and add :lol:

My username for both is @notlulamae for both

http://www.twitter.com/notlulamae

http://www.instagram.com/notlulamae

followed! all my social media links are in my signature below  :)

Candace, I think I hit the wrong button when I picked up my phone and X'd instead of checked to ok you to follow me! Sorry! Ask again and I will ok it! :)

YogaByCandace likes this

ohhh man, I have two for both! one is my personal one, and one is more for my crafting (knitting, crocheting, sewing anything DIY). 

Twitter: fshliz19        Instagram: fshliz19 

Twitter: 1001knits1  Instagram: 1001knits

I followed you all on my personal one :) and I'll follow back on the craft one as well! 

YogaByCandace likes this

Candace, I think I hit the wrong button when I picked up my phone and X'd instead of checked to ok you to follow me! Sorry! Ask again and I will ok it! :)

I just made my instagram public so anyone who wants to follow can.

Is there any hope of getting the forum on an app (forgive me if it already is) for ease of access on my android phone?

Is there any hope of getting the forum on an app (forgive me if it already is) for ease of access on my android phone?

This is something we can definitely think about for the future. But as of right now we do not have an app for the forum. We do have a smaller theme that is a little easier of mobile devices to work on the forum. If you scroll to the bottom of the forum page and choose "change theme" on the bottom left hand side, then you have change it to the mobile theme. Just keep in mind when you sign in on a desktop computer again, you may have to change the theme back to the main selection. Thanks.

Nix likes this