Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helenschki

Konjac Sponge

4 posts in this topic

I have mixed sensitive skin (dry cheeks oily T-zone) with stress-related hormonal breakouts on my chin. I am currently very stressed and getting pimples way more frequently than I use to.

I got the advice to try the Konjac Sponge and although it did not create miracles I find it quite remarkable. It is all natural (comes from a japanese plant, 000% bio-degradable) and all you need is the sponge and water and it calmed my skin almost instantly. It was also very affordable, €5.90 at Kiko but you can buy it almost everywhere (amazon, sephora etc etc.).

In case you are looking for an extremely gentle cleanser for both the face and body, I would really recommend the Konjac sponge. Just google it. 

Oak likes this

Glad to hear you are receiving results from the konjac sponge! I tried one just over a year ago for 2 months. I loved the novelty (mine was cut in a heart shape) and it feels so silky, but for myself I find I get the same results with a gentle facecloth and water. That being said several of the customers at the health store I was working at praised it.