scottcraft

The personal blogs

10 posts in this topic

Where are they? I know they are on here, but tonight I can't find them. A tab for them would be nice. ?????

I know! I only found them when I clicked on "Browse". Before I just kept clicking on Lorelei's blog posts to access them from the Activity tab! haha!

Does that mean updates from Scott are in our future? yay!

scottcraft likes this

Thanks guys! I probably wouldn't have mentioned it, but I kept searching and I was getting quite frustrated because I knew I saw them recently, lol. @yogafire I will do a post in the near future to keep you guys up to date with my roller coaster ride I seem to be on. 

Lorelei likes this

Hi everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about this issue. The Blog section is under the "Browse" Tab.

You can place your cursor over the Browse Tab and you will see the link for the Forum Blog pop up.

I didn't make it its own tab because I was trying to avoid confusion between that Forum Blog tab and the YBC Blog tab. Let me know if you have any other problems and I will be happy to work together to find the best possible solution for everyone. Cheers!

scottcraft likes this

5 hours ago, MrBalloonHands said:

Hi everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about this issue. The Blog section is under the "Browse" Tab.

You can place your cursor over the Browse Tab and you will see the link for the Forum Blog pop up.

I didn't make it its own tab because I was trying to avoid confusion between that Forum Blog tab and the YBC Blog tab. Let me know if you have any other problems and I will be happy to work together to find the best possible solution for everyone. Cheers!

Found them! Thanks! I missed the drop down arrow under the browse tab last night. ?

MrBalloonHands likes this

Heads up to all...if you see a problem anywhere in the forums, whether it's confusion or trying to find something, formatting issues, spam, aggressive or insulting content, trolling, etc. the best way to alert the moderators would be to click the "Report Post" link at the top of every post. When you do this, a message is sent to the moderators, alerting them to the issue. If you post the issue in the forums (like this thread), it's possible that some or all of the moderators might not notice it.
The link is faint, until you hover.

Thanks!

Capture.JPG

On 12/3/2015, 8:21:38, yogafire said:

I know! I only found them when I clicked on "Browse". Before I just kept clicking on Lorelei's blog posts to access them from the Activity tab! haha!

Does that mean updates from Scott are in our future? yay!

Haha!  Thanks for making me your reference point, Yogafire! ;) 

yogafire likes this