Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sukhasana

Swasdi from Thailand

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I'm Pinn from Bangkok, Thailand. I've been practicing yoga since I was in high school (17 years ago now, yikes!) A few years ago I decided to take the next step and took my first YTT. Now I'm teaching yoga part time and hoping to go full time in the next year. It's been a hell of a journey and I've grown so much from walking it. I've looked around the forums and I'm learning so much from everyone already. Look forward to participating and sharing with you all!

yogafire and scottcraft like this

Sawatdee kaaaaaa!  My husband and I came back from a two-week vacation in Thailand about a month ago and loved it so much that we are considering retirement there!

Looking forward to you sharing here, as well!

Sukhasana and scottcraft like this

3 hours ago, Sukhasana said:

Hi everyone! I'm Pinn from Bangkok, Thailand. I've been practicing yoga since I was in high school (17 years ago now, yikes!) A few years ago I decided to take the next step and took my first YTT. Now I'm teaching yoga part time and hoping to go full time in the next year. It's been a hell of a journey and I've grown so much from walking it. I've looked around the forums and I'm learning so much from everyone already. Look forward to participating and sharing with you all!

Welcome to the forums! 

1 hour ago, yogafire said:

Sawatdee kaaaaaa!  My husband and I came back from a two-week vacation in Thailand about a month ago and loved it so much that we are considering retirement there!

Looking forward to you sharing here, as well!

Hmmm...... Maybe I need to visit there also!

Sukhasana likes this