juicymiku

Hello from Italy

2 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! I'm Michela, i'm 25 and i have been practicing yoga since mid October '15! I have started with no flexibility at all (it's been 3 months now and i still can't touch my toes with my hands, but I don't care), i have notice so many improvements, physical as mental, that i am totally in love with this journey. I record myself on my phone and for the first time in my life i actually like what i see. I have always been so hard on myself. Yoga is changing everything on my mind. I trust the progress, i struggle with almost every pose but i will always remember the first time i attempt to do a headstand "just for" fun and actually was able to go up on the wall. That's where the magic happened. That's where i finally began to trust myself and be confident. That's what i was waiting all my life. 

Hope to talk to you all soon. :D:15:

afriske likes this

Wow! So happy to hear about your amazing start to your journey! It's great that yoga has had such an impact for you already! I feel the same way! Yoga has definitely helped me accept myself more and appreciate where I am each and every day!