brikersten

At home courses?

3 posts in this topic

Hi Candace,

My name is Bri, an occasionally broke due to moving for work kind of gal (theatre) and I've been in love with yoga for 7 years now. With the current lack of time and funding, I'm looking for some at home courses akin to teacher training to deepen my personal practice and understanding of the body until I am able to actually get to a class/embark on teacher training myself. I have a stack of yoga anatomy and philosophy books, among others, I just don't thrive as well without the guidance or structure. Do you have any at home courses you can recommend? Or tips to building your own?

Many thanks and love,

Bri

have you seen the online courses at doyouyoga.com ? Some are free, for some you have to pay a small price. I occasionally do some parts of the courses to keep me motivated and add my own routine to it. You can also check out Yoga Fix 90 on Youtube, though I find them quite hard sometimes!

Hi! The website called Udemy has several options that are often on sale (do not pay full price for them!) They go on sale often. There are a couple that are really amazing for deepening yoga practice that I bought on sale with each class was about 10 American dollars. Lately they've been going on sale for 25. 

There are classes on yoga philosophy, alignment, and a yoga teacher training kind as well!