Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andiphant

Deepak Chopra's What Are You Hungry For

5 posts in this topic

I'm currently listening to Deepak Chopra's What are You Hungry For via audio book and really enjoying it. I've always been a stress eater, and eat when bored, etc. So much good info about being aware and eating when hungry vs. eating mindlessly. Has anyone else read this and enjoyed it? Would you like to read/listen and share your favorite bits here with me? 

YogaByCandace likes this

I'm on disc 5 of 7 for the audio version, this book has really changed my mentality about eating and I think the idea of being "mindful" when eating, only eating when hungry and stopping when satisfied not full has made a big difference. Easy concepts but also easy to forget when you get caught up in life and motherhood and work and everything else we do as humans. I would recommend this book to anyone who doesn't want to "diet" anymore, you are re-training your brain and your body to eat properly yet won't feel deprived or go hungry. I also recently read "The Yoga of Nutrition" which makes a great companion to Chopra's book and is a much shorter read. 

MrBalloonHands likes this