Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LarryD517

Shopping links that benefit YogaByCandace

4 posts in this topic

I wanted to purchase a gift for a co-worker and asked Candace if there are any websites that pay a referral fee (for the benefit of this website)

Here is her reply...

I'm a huge fan of the following for yoga clothing: 

• Evolve FitWear (the hyperlink is an affiliate link so I'd earn a small commission if you purchased it through there). They're great because they're kind of like the Nordstrom for yogawear in that they sell a number of different brands so she can pick and choose.
  • Lululemon (again, hyperlinked an affiliate link) is not my fave, but a lot of women still really like them.
  • Sweaty Betty is the new Lululemon. They come from the UK but have a few stores in the US - I'll be teaching at one of them in SoHo in a few months! They're very high quality (but very expensive).

I hope that helps! Thanks so much for thinking of purchasing through an affiliate link - I really appreciate it! 

EDIT: Here's an amazon link

So, if you're in a shopping mood, please consider the links above

yogafire likes this

Nice compilation! Can we also support Candace with our generic Amazon purchases that may not be yoga-related by using a general site link for her Amazon associates account? (and if so, would be great to add to the first post!)

YogaByCandace likes this

I added an amazon link above, @yogafire. Thanks, guys. Please don't feel obligated to purchase anything through the affiliate links. If you do, I earn a very, very small commission (usually between 2-6%), but it can add up and I thank you for the support. :13:

brenskip55 likes this

11 minutes ago, YogaByCandace said:

I added an amazon link above

Awesome...I shop Amazon all the time! (I love Prime!)