Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anahata

Help, Website confusing, Parts missing at times

4 posts in this topic

When I look at this website parts are sometimes here and then other times seem to be missing. Right now I can see the 'Yoga Talk' section on my computer but I can't see it on my phone. Yesterday and a few days ago it was missing on my computer. But another time it was there. Maybe other sections missing that I haven't noticed? Can someone help me with this?

Go to this page. This is the main forum page with each of the categories, Welcome, Yoga Talk, etc. 

If you click the Welcome category, for example, you are now viewing only the sub forums under this grouping. Clicking the home or forums link (upper left side) takes you back to the main forum grouping. It's confusing, I know. It might be easiest if you bookmark the main forum page. Presumably you're experiencing the same issue with the mobil device.

Hope this helps

We are aware that the Yoga Talk section is not viewable by guests. We are looking into the issue and hopefully resolve it shortly. The issue is only with visitors that aren't logged in, so our regular members shouldn't be effected. Thanks for alerting us!