Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunfish

Any reccomendations for my detox?

3 posts in this topic

I've been feeling off since January - mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I know its getting bad when I start to compulsively pick my nail beds. I've been actively trying to get back to a place of contentment, ease and peace but seem to fail with all of my attempts. I think it is because I haven't been 100% focused on it, and my everyday life takes the front seat while my spirit gets the backseat. I think if I want to get back to that place of serenity I need to immerse myself in it completely so I've formed a detox plan for the next seven days in an attempt to find some clarity.

So far this is my plan:

Pranayama (usually kapal bahti in the morning, anulom vilom at night), Yoga (30 minutes yin in mornings, 1 hour vinyasa evenings), and guided meditations every morning and evening.

Smoothies or soup for all meals

No alcohol, smoking, tv, coffee, social media

Remember to stay present, mindful, be kind and patient with myself.

Hopefully after the seven days I will feel much more relaxed and at peace within myself. Does anyone have anything they think will be helpful to add? Or would anyone like to join me :)

Wishing you the best as you take care of yourself! I would add doing something you enjoy - whether it's artwork, or reading, or hiking, or relaxing baths - pick something you really love that you don't do often enough and add it a few times throughout your seven days. I'd also add in some serious sleep. Sleep is so hugely important for our mental and physical health. :13:

afriske likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello Sunfish:)!

Healthy living is dependent on many factors and the most significant is healthy diet. Normally people don't care about their diet in the hustle and bustle of life but if you have some important tips for a healthy diet in your knowledge then it can help you to stay healthy and utilize a healthy diet. One should drink lots of water.  Although healthy diet is much more necessary but until you have proper physical activities nothing can help you more. Maintain proper physical activities with jogging, exercises and games. Such activities will make your body energetic and you will consume the extra bit of calories you eaten.

Hope this could help you:15:

Edited by LarryD517
Removed link