Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theabbster13

How much is too much?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I just started watching Yogabycandace videos a week ago and I'm really loving her and the videos! My question is twofold, is there "limit" on how much you should do at one point? For example, is 15 minutes good or would 30 minutes be better? Or is it different for each person and their body? Second question is, should I do just one area of the body a day or is two different areas okay? I usually do a 15 minute video before bed and was wondering if I should go with one video for one area or if I could do two areas of the body? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! 

Hi!! I think everyone is different. Part of yoga is really understanding what the body is trying to tell you and really learning who you are and what you need. Once someone is able to tap into that, they'll be able to make the call as to what is too much or too little for them. So my advice would be to listen to how you're feeling and go from there. As for the second part of your question, I think it depends on what your goal is. If the goal is to de-stress before bed, then just one video with a focus on any part of the body should be fine. If the goal is fitness related, I would suggest following along to one of the 30 day programs (you can see them all at the top of the YBC page). I hope that helps!

theabbster13 likes this